Tina Belcher, grande saggezza la ragazzina per il 2015 ecco le sue 27 lezioni, la prima: “Non ho bisogno di pagare un ragazzo che presti attenzione su di me. Le attenzioni su di me me le pago da sola.”
“I don’t need a boy to pay attention to me.
I’ll pay attention to myself.”
Tina Belcher Lessons To Live By For 2015
1. Start by reciting this while looking into a mirror every morning.
FOX / Via perstepolis.tumblr.com
2. Identify what you want and go for it.
3. And don’t be afraid to ask for what you want most.FOX / Via kinneyobrien.tumblr.com
4. Really commit to your goals.FOX / Via ugly-bread.tumblr.com
5. …No matter how far-fetched or seemingly unattainable.
6. Be forgiving and fair towards everyone you encounter.
7. And, despite it being tough sometimes, try to not lie.
8. Be one with your body.
9. Always stick up for yourself (preferably with a flawless comeback.)
10. Don’t be dependent on other people for your own happiness.
11. And try your best to realize your self-worth.
12. But it also never hurts to be a little bit humble.FOX / Via saturdaymorningfeminism.tumblr.com
13. Learn from your mistakes, move on, and be better in the future.FOX / Via rorybbellows.tumblr.com
14. Be more open-minded and politically-conscious.
15. Trust others and let go more.
16. Stay positive even when life beats you down a little.
17. And try to always find something nice to say.
18. Inspire others to feel good about themselves.
19. And encourage your friends to be the best they can be.
20. Expand your horizons and challenge yourself.
21. Embrace new experiences, no matter how unorthodox.
22. Never stop asking questions or trying to figure yourself out.
23. Proudly own who you are and what you’re into.
24. And never let anyone convince you otherwise.
25. Be bold.
26. Be ambitious.
27. And approach every situation with confidence.
|“||I am a smart, strong, sensual woman.||”|